Hungry? Here at Y Stabalu we’re passionate about using as many local suppliers as possible. Amongst many local producers we feature free range eggs from a traditional Welsh hill farm (Ochr Cefn Isa) and our local butcher’s wares are highlighted on our burger selection (OE Metcalfe).
All our dishes are freshly cooked to order and our menus are written with you in mind – we know if you’ve just climbed Snowdon or sped down a mountain bike trail you’ll want hearty food to replenish and replete after a day out in the fresh air – we’ve a great kids selection in house too!
Opening Hours from 10.12.20:
Sat & Sun 11am -6pm – Food served 12-5pm
Weekdays 12 – 5.00pm- Food served 12-3pm
in line with the Welsh Government Covid announcement on 30/11/20 as of Friday the 4th of December we have to close at 6pm daily & are not be allowed to serve alcohol…..We still have off sales available though for that little something to take home
Join us inside or on our gorgeous new-look Terrace. Book your table using the link below or turn up & see the Host at our Welcome station. They’ll make you an immediate booking & seat you as soon as a table is available. We take lead contact details when you arrive for NHS Track, Trace & Protect Cymru and have your temperature taken before any burger consumption commences …. 🍔
Now we have three great ways you can order your drink & food!
Order with one of our servers – disposable or digital menus available
or from November 2020 order Digitally via your phone!
fancy one of our delish burgers or fab fish n chips on the go?
Then pop in for a takeawy!
The Coffee Pod is open for all your caffine fixes from 9-5 Sat & Sunday
If our menu looks slightly different to usual – don’t worry we’re still keeping your favourites on there! We’re currently reviewing all our supply chains and ingredient availability so we’ll be using our specials boards for extra yummy dishes as we continue to evolve our New Normal – if they’re doubly delish we’ll add them to our main menu on our next print run!
All our beef & lamb is sourced from local herds and flocks, exclusively supplied by our butcher O.E. Metcalfe in Llanrwst and our burgers served in local bakery Brioche rolls, served with relish, slaw, salad & chips
- Classic Welsh Beef
- Welsh Lamb
- Hot Chicken – chargrilled chicken and bacon
- The Dragon – chilli spiced beef burger with jalapenos
- The Welsh – 8oz beef burger with Welsh rarebit topping
- The Snowdon – climb it at your peril… 16oz’s of prime Welsh beef smothered with layers of Welsh rarebit
- The Three Peaks – only for the brave… the ultimate 3 tier 24oz burger, prime Welsh beef, bacon, Welsh rarebit and onion rings
Wok Cooked Chicken, King Prawn or Mixed Vegetable
chillies, tomato, turmeric, paprika, cumin, coriander, yoghurt
- Green Thai
green chillies, lemongrass, galangal, coriander, coconut milk, Thai fish sauce
- Chickpea, Spinach and Tomato Curry with rice (vegan)
- Mushroom and Vegetable Stroganoff with basmati
- Chicken and Smoked Bacon Penne
- Homemade Beef Lasagne
- Half Roast Chicken in a Basket
- Homemade Chilli Con Carne
- Y Stablau Welsh Beer Battered Fish & Chips
- Whitby Wholetail Scampi in a Basket
- Sticky Chilli Fillet Steak, pak choi, sesame seeds & steamed rice
- Grilled Salmon Fillet with chilli noodles
Made with our own hand rolled dough 9″ or 12″
Margherita – the classic tomato & cheese
Welsh Farmhouse – home cooked ham & mushroom
Hawaiian – ham, cheese & pineapple
Amerian Hot – pepperoni & jalapeño peppers
trivia alert– invented in 1962 by Sam Panopoulos, born in Greece and moved to Canada when he was 20 – the Hawaiian got it’s name because of the brand of pineapple tin he used when creating it!
- (v) Superfood with Quinoa, Beetroot, Chickpea & Roast Pepper
Add your protein – salmon or chicken
- Welsh Cheese Ploughman’s – salad, apple, pickles, half pork pie, breads
- Toasted Garlic Ciabatta plain or add melted cheese
- Battered Onion Rings
- Chips single or double portion sharing basket
- Cheesy Chips – forget the point counting with these!
- Sweet Potato Skinny Fries
- Side Salad
- Homemade Slaw
- Veggie Bowl
- Naan Bread
- Nachos – melted cheese, jalapeños, salsa and sour cream dip
Only available between 12 to 5pm –
our bread is made by the lovely folks at TanDderwen Bakery
- Chicken, bacon, & tomato mayo
- Egg Mayonaise
- Seared Halloumi and Roast Red Pepper (v)
- The Crofter: home cooked ham, Welsh cheese and pickle
- Tuna Mayonnaise and balsamic leaf salad
- Poached Salmon & lemon mayo
- Turkey Breast, sage & onion stufing
Panini & Bloomers
- Welsh Rarebit Bloomer
- Tuna, Mayo & Cheese Melt Panini
- Melted Brie, Bacon and Cranberry Panini
- Melted Welsh Cheese
- Tuna Mayonnaise
- Welsh Beef Chilli Con Carne
please inform your server of any allergen or intolerance requirements before you order